Halloween Colouring Competition
Terms and conditions
- The promoters are Spicerhaart Estate Agents Limited (Company no 04430726) & Spicerhaart Residential Lettings Limited (Company No 05304360) whose registered offices are at Colwyn House, Sheepen Place, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3LD.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- There is one prize available per competition, the prize has been selected by the promoter and is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Any multiple entries will be automatically disqualified.
- Rude, offensive or obscene entries will be disqualified.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- All entries must be delivered to the specified branch by the closing date of 3pm 1st November 2019. ( The Harwich competition closes on the 28th October)
- The winner will be chosen by the manager of the specified haart branch
- In order to be eligible for the prize the entrant must be 12 or under as at the closing date.
- The parent or guardian of the winner will be contacted via email and/or telephone by 3rd November 2019 ( the Harwich winner will be announced on the 29th October)
- If a winner’s parent or guardian does not claim the prize within 24 hours of being contacted, a replacement winner will be chosen.
- The parent or guardian of any winner agrees to the use of the winner’s name and image in any publicity material.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s parent or guardian’s prior consent.
The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available by the promoter on request.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters connected with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant and the entrant’s parent or guardian is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.